With more than 23 years experience in search and rescue, and medical emergency preparedness, First Aid Supplies Plus is your one stop first aid and public safety supply source. We combine a large and comprehensive product line, professional expertise with the convenience of one-stop-shopping to allow you to quickly and confidently select and purchase the products you need. We carry a wide range of products, including:
- First Aid Kits and Cabinets
- First Aid Supplies Refills
- Automated External Defibrillators
- School and Day Care First Aid Supplies
Visit us on the web or contact us by telephone at 1-888-385-6363 for fast ordering and shipping to any location in the United States, including Florida, California, Alaska and Hawaii.
Our Medic Response Health and Safety company provides safety supplies, training and service in the northern Virginia, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, and West Virginia areas. We offer regional wilderness and first aid training classes regularly.
admin, August 5th 2011 |
This training program is designed specifically for adults in the workplace and is a combination of CPR, AED, and basic first aid training. This program is designed specifically to arm laypersons with the minimum knowledge and skills necessary to provide emergency care for suddenly ill or injured adults during the usually brief interval between the incident and arrival of emergency medical care professionals.
Expanded information on bloodborne pathogens and emergency oxygen administration is included to enhance knowledge and understanding of these two important and related emergency care topics.
* Adult CPR – initial assessment, barriers to contamination, clearing airways, foreign body airway obstruction
* Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
* Basic First Aid – bleeding, shock, sudden illness, injury assessment, heat and cold related emergencies and specific body injuries
* Blood Borne Pathogens – the use pf personal protective equipment
* O2 (Oxygen) Administration – optional
Contact Medic Response at 703-449-5438 or visit us at our website where you will find information about medical emergency response training courses.
admin, January 23rd 2011 |